Topic: Sleeping dog followed me on wilderness map  (Read 12510 times)

Avodah

« on: November 01, 2017, 08:29:50 PM »
I moved out to the wilderness map and travelled about three tiles before going to the local map again. When I did I noticed one of my dogs was sleeping next to me. It wasn't on a leesh. When I left my home it was 4-5 tiles away, and right beside me in the new location.

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 12:53:32 AM »
My sleeping dogs follow me in RL, dragging to where ever I'm going them plop back on the ground.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

JEB Davis

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 04:57:06 AM »
My sleeping dogs follow me in RL, dragging to where ever I'm going them plop back on the ground.
You should let sleeping dogs lie, Privateer.  ;)

PALU

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 06:40:38 PM »
My character's grievously wounded unconscious dog followed my character "sleeping" the rest of the way home to the homestead from a trading trip (the injury was a warp out of hyperspace Nerp encounter on the way back; I don't "trade" like that). I then decided to check on the traps one tile away from the homestead, the dog followed, still unconscious, was there when I checked the traps, and didn't show up when I returned to the homestead. Looking for it, I found it dead on the overland map on the tile to the east of he one with the traps, and that tile happened to be a water tile, so I think it somehow drowned.