Topic: What's Going On In Your Unreal World?  (Read 201476 times)

Harjus

« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2024, 09:22:59 PM »
Bled to death.

Treated a wound like I have been doing for the past week or so. This time the RNG gods decided that the wound starts to bleed after treating. Did not notice the warning text and started to tan a hide. Died in an instant.

McKwack

« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2024, 12:04:31 AM »
I don't remember much about the details.. something about being exhausted after finishing another section of my island home and tanning that squirrel hide I happened to chance on my way to my shelter..

All I know is that, when I reached my shelter, I came literally face to face with an unsuspecting elk..  :o

Neither one of us were prepared for the encounter.. save scumming hilarities ensued.. with me too tired to try hunting the elk and only have my club readied, I had no choice but to let the elk go..   :-\

Might be it will fall to one of my pit trap later..
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 12:25:49 AM by McKwack »

Sterling

« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2024, 05:08:39 PM »
Got sucked into a wolf encounter. Injured one and managed to escape, then came back more prepared -- rested, fed, well-armed and armored, not as encumbered.

The wolves were still there, but they'd found a different quarry. Looks like wolves can't catch squirrels so well, either!

I think I've seen predators chase prey animals before, but I never saw them tree a squirrel. They weren't very interested in me until I pegged one of them with my spear -- and then they all ran off. Smart wolves.

Having trouble embedding the image, so: https://imgur.com/a/IZwdTDQ
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 05:13:46 PM by Sterling »

anything