UnReal World > Mod Releases

[TOOL] UrW Backup: Save Game Backup / Manager Utility (GUI Savescum ) (all ver)

(1/1)

SplashingLavaret:
I like to make several savegame backups, to the point that I've gone ahead and made a whole tool to do it. I have some potential future ideas, but probably not going to do more work on this for the moment unless I get some bug reports.

Because it's using powershell and copying outside of the game structure, it should work with all versions, current, past, and future.

UnReal World Backup Utility is a PowerShell script designed to streamline the process of managing backups (aka save scumming) for the UnReal World game. This utility provides a user-friendly interface for browsing, creating, restoring, and removing backups, ensuring your game progress is always safe and recoverable.

Features
Browse Backups: Easily navigate to your backup storage location using the built-in file explorer.
Make Backups: Create backups with custom reasons, allowing for organized and descriptive backup management.
Restore Backups: Quickly restore your game from a selected backup to revert to a previous state.
Remove Backups: Safely delete old or unnecessary backups to free up space and maintain a tidy backup repository.

Download from:
github /wdpk / urwbackup

More information and download links on the github site. It's 100% open source so you can read exactly what it's doing.

Please let me know what you think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version