UnReal World > Gameplay questions

Water Folk dont visit

(1/2) > >>

Mikado8686:
Hello its been 4 nights in a row that i have tried, they just dont visit, as far i understood this qualify as a valid spot according to another forum post i saw

yes im naked, in fact i got nothing on inventory, i click wait to pass the night, i dont fall asleep

PALU:
Looks like a valid spot to me. Spirits don't appear 100% of the time, in my experience, but four failures for a first meeting seems too much (repeat sessions can take many attempts, as they're probably tired of you). Also, I think it's important to start the waiting process in time, i.e. before the point of the night specified, although I'm not certain that's a factor.
In your case the partial screen shot mentions midnight, and if that's all it says (rather than before midnight, or something like that), then you should start during the previous time segment, in my experience (at least I've had more success with that timing, possibly 100% failure when starting during the specified time period).

Plotinus:
if you examine it with 'l' does it says base rock or does it say crag? if it says crag, it won't work.

Also I've found that there's some luck to it, some spots are better than others. It's easier in a rapids tile or a ford where there are lots of these, i can try a different one each night until it works

Mikado8686:
Well i never examined it, but then i got tired and went somewhere else, i did examined it and it was a rock this time, the spirit visited the first night

And theeen i forgot to save and had to use a backup, and fount another spot, this was also a rock

So what im getting at, if it doesnt work the first nights, find another spot, or verify its an actual rock since the first one i fount was apparently not, thanks

JP_Finn:
Also dismiss companions and pen or leash animals 3 wilderness tiles away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version