UnReal World > Solved'n'fixed bug reports

[Fixed - persists in 3.72 patch #1] Njerpez warriors shoot tree trunks at me

(1/2) > >>

Ezhe:
seems when they ran out of arrows, they then shot tree trunks, with bow in one hand and a shield in the other hand. version 3.72-patch#1

Bert Preast:
That's...  terrifying.

Any of them hit you?

ineedcords:

--- Quote from: Ezhe on January 09, 2023, 05:11:14 PM ---Nejerpez warriors shoot tree trunks at me!

--- End quote ---
Well, were you doing particularly good in battle, just before this happened? If so, perhaps it is a new feature?

A new algorithm quietly slipped into the 3.72-patch#3 as a limited-time easter egg, for detecting players in the 99th percentile by the in-game battle performance & showering them with this unique compliment, some sort of flower bouquet (with the known limitations of the climate & season), same day air delivered by friends from eastern lands in their lovely Christmas attire and spirit.

Maybe it is meant to be taken not as a bug but as a testament to the bravery, skill in combat, and the indomitable spirit of honoured recipient  ;)

Ezhe:

--- Quote from: Bert Preast on January 09, 2023, 05:53:56 PM ---That's...  terrifying.

Any of them hit you?

--- End quote ---

they hit me for once or twice, but it seems that tree trunk has no missile damage, so I was fine hit by an over 200kg late-iron age missile. ;D

Ezhe:

--- Quote from: ineedcords on January 09, 2023, 08:37:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ezhe on January 09, 2023, 05:11:14 PM ---Nejerpez warriors shoot tree trunks at me!

--- End quote ---
Well, were you doing particularly good in battle, just before this happened? If so, perhaps it is a new feature?

A new algorithm quietly slipped into the 3.72-patch#3 as a limited-time easter egg, for detecting players in the 99th percentile by the in-game battle performance & showering them with this unique compliment, some sort of flower bouquet (with the known limitations of the climate & season), same day air delivered by friends from eastern lands in their lovely Christmas attire and spirit.

Maybe it is meant to be taken not as a bug but as a testament to the bravery, skill in combat, and the indomitable spirit of honoured recipient  ;)

--- End quote ---
To be honest, the battle was surely smooth. 1 of those 3 Njerpez warriors died at the very beginning due to an arrow piercing his eye, which I didn't even expect to hit him. I kited the other 2 after they are fatigued and shot them. even when I missed the one I aimed at, the arrow always hit the other. I don't know if I performed a good battle, but I'm sure that I was really lucky. ;D
This new easter egg is really great. even if it's a bug, it's an interesting one and I'll feel some regret for it being fixed. by the way I also experienced out-of-arrow foreign traders shooting branches and rocks at me. but tree trunks really surprised me at start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version