Topic: [Fixed - persists in 3.72 patch #1] tree trunk spawns in inventory after fishing  (Read 4087 times)

Ezhe

« on: January 05, 2023, 02:38:50 PM »
Tree trunks sometimes spawns in your inventory when you've done fishing. I have this happenning to me when I fish in rapids, but not always. not sure if so in other kind of waters.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 12:10:15 PM by Sami »

Bert Preast

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 06:32:39 PM »

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 02:17:38 PM »
I haven't managed to reproduce, but the phenomenon surely exists.
This is likely related to the activity at the map area, so it would help if somebody could send me the savegame right after noticing the issue.
1. issue noticed -> 2. save the game -> 3. send the savegame over to me for investigation.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

Kreivos

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 10:06:36 AM »
I haven't managed to reproduce, but the phenomenon surely exists.
This is likely related to the activity at the map area, so it would help if somebody could send me the savegame right after noticing the issue.
1. issue noticed -> 2. save the game -> 3. send the savegame over to me for investigation.

Just happened to me for the first time. I sent you the savegame. Cheers!

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 04:42:15 PM »
Yay! With the help of the savegame provided by Kreivos this issue is now found and fixed.
The bug was caused by unintended inventory re-ordering when the bait was all used up.
Even though this bug was noticed in relation to rod fishing the faulty mechanics may have caused some other rare item appearance oddities as well.
We are quite hopeful that the fix will address these issues too.

Fixed - persists in 3.72.2
- Sami | UnReal World creator