UnReal World > Not bugs

[Not a bug] Minor text issue- skis & withes. Oh, and game courses.

(1/1)

Bert Preast:
The in game text says that withes can be used for making skis, but skis need a minimum tying equipment of 1.7m and withes are only 1.3m and cannot be joined together.

Solution:  Remove "withes" from the in game text on making skis.

EDIT 16/01/23:  Another minor text issue, on completing the advanced game course you get a message saying you can begin the game courses again if you wish.  I think this used to be a thing a few years back, but has since been changed.

Solution:  Change the text to reflect that doing the game courses multiple times is no longer possible.

Sami:

--- Quote from: Bert Preast on December 23, 2022, 10:03:39 PM ---The in game text says that withes can be used for making skis, but skis need a minimum tying equipment of 1.7m and withes are only 1.3m and cannot be joined together.

Solution:  Remove "withes" from the in game text on making skis.
--- End quote ---

Quite late reply from my behalf, but it's still possible to use withes despite of their single piece length. Try with two withes, there's enough withe for ski making, and the game should accept it just fine.

--- Quote ---EDIT 16/01/23:  Another minor text issue, on completing the advanced game course you get a message saying you can begin the game courses again if you wish.  I think this used to be a thing a few years back, but has since been changed.

Solution:  Change the text to reflect that doing the game courses multiple times is no longer possible.

--- End quote ---

I don't recall making text changes recently, but checking codewise after completing both game-courses it should say:
"You have completed both game courses. Now proceed with free gameplay in the UnReal World."
After completing only one course, advanced or living in the wild, you are advised that you can continue free gameplay or choose another course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version