UnReal World > Suggestions

"Liking" posts in the Modding Forum

(1/1)

Bert Preast:
Is there a reason we can't give "Likes" to posts in the Modding Forum?  It would be nice to give the hard-working modders some encouragement sometimes!

Privateer:
 You can 'like' in the Modding sub forum but not in the Mod releases sub. For me the 'downloads' number has been more important than a 'like' per say in there. jmo

Bert Preast:
I was referring to the hard-working modders.

Just joshing, love your work.  I see now it's a sub-forum thang, it's the same in the Bug reports forum.  Is there a reason why?

Privateer:

--- Quote from: Bert Preast on December 13, 2022, 02:03:08 AM ---I was referring to the hard-working modders.

--- End quote ---

I'm actually not sure why  :D

Sami:

--- Quote from: Bert Preast on December 12, 2022, 09:56:29 PM ---Is there a reason we can't give "Likes" to posts in the Modding Forum?  It would be nice to give the hard-working modders some encouragement sometimes!

--- End quote ---

It's allowed now, and also at few other boards that were missing the option. So let there be likes everywhere.
There was no specific reason for not having like-option at some boards. It was just that these boards were created after installing the like system and in that case the like-option wasn't enabled there by default.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version