Topic: How to improve Sword Skill?  (Read 3785 times)

Kyo

« on: April 17, 2022, 08:04:46 AM »
So I got 2 Swords, Battlesword and Broadsword.
But, my Sword Skill is not that good, so, I wanna improve it, how can I improve my Sword Skill?

PALU

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 08:10:13 AM »
By trying to hit enemies, much and repeatedly.
The way I would go about it is to kill everything cornered (exhausted, trapped, etc.) by attacking them with the blunt of a sword, aimed at the head (the aiming is both for hide preservation and for additional training). Using the blunt is, again, both to preserve the hide and to get as much training out of it as possible. Note, though, that it's VERY slow.

I believe it's also possible to train a weapon skill by throwing the weapon (again, MANY times).

Kyo

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 08:24:47 AM »
By trying to hit enemies, much and repeatedly.
The way I would go about it is to kill everything cornered (exhausted, trapped, etc.) by attacking them with the blunt of a sword, aimed at the head (the aiming is both for hide preservation and for additional training). Using the blunt is, again, both to preserve the hide and to get as much training out of it as possible. Note, though, that it's VERY slow.

I believe it's also possible to train a weapon skill by throwing the weapon (again, MANY times).
Ohhhh alright, but bad thing is you cannot throw swords :(

Privateer

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 08:28:30 AM »
Weld the sword, hit t, it asks what to throw, pick sword, select a spot about 6 spaces away and throw it {Repeat{a lot}}
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.