Topic: Crafting leftovers.  (Read 2195 times)

Homocommando

« on: February 22, 2021, 03:34:02 PM »
I noticed when I used 2,5 pounds out of 4 pound fur it disappeared completely. Now I would like to use just 0,5 pound of it, so it would be nice if I still could somehow keep rest. Is there any way to do it, or is it just lost and nothing can be done about it?

PALU

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 05:34:23 PM »
You probably had only 2.5 pounds. The current UI (to be changed in the next version, I think) only shows a rounded up amount, so two "2 pound" pieces of fur may actually weigh e.g. 1.4 and 1.1 pound respectively. There ARE losses if the extra bit is very small, possibly compared to the total, but you ought to get anything more than 0.1 pound as a remainder, so you shouldn't actually have had more than at most 2.6 pounds.

JP_Finn

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 11:24:11 PM »
PALU is most likely right on here.
You can see the actual weight of the fur by noting “Carrying” weight, then drop the fur. Deduct the new “Carrying” value from the first: there’s your weight.

Same with any item. I see skramasaksi display weight 2lbs in the inventory. Yet, when I drop it, the weight goes down 1.2lbs

Iron Age pocket scales must’ve not been the most accurate or easy to get readout   ;D