Topic: [3.63] minor consistence issue in repeat fishing - not a bug but a tired player  (Read 5258 times)

Buoidda

« on: December 27, 2020, 08:59:37 PM »
if I 'f'ish with a fishing rod, while injured and carrying stuff: no penalties seem to affect and no message about it

but if I follow it with 'r'epeat command, game message tells penalties do apply
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 10:20:35 PM by Sami »

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 09:28:14 PM »
if I 'f'ish with a fishing rod, while injured and carrying stuff: no penalties seem to affect and no message about it

but if I follow it with 'r'epeat command, game message tells penalties do apply

Would you post a message log snippet, or screenshot which shows the messages. Do the both ways in the row so that we can see the output.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

Buoidda

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 09:47:04 PM »
I see I was actually using 'a'pply and the fishing rod was first. I must have been using a rock with the repeat. Too automatic keypressing and tired. And clever me even had tested the "bug" with 'f'ishing with a rock intentionally.

Sorry for misreport.  :-[ I'll go to bed now before I get myself killed as stupidly.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:50:30 PM by Buoidda »

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 10:20:12 PM »
I see I was actually using 'a'pply and the fishing rod was first. I must have been using a rock with the repeat. Too automatic keypressing and tired. And clever me even had tested the "bug" with 'f'ishing with a rock intentionally.

Sorry for misreport.  :-[ I'll go to bed now before I get myself killed as stupidly.

Yep. I though that it's very hard to find a reason for the said phenomena to happen.
Good night :)
- Sami | UnReal World creator

anything