Topic: Question about treasure quest  (Read 2149 times)

KoolM1

« on: December 26, 2020, 11:30:20 AM »
Hi all!
I'm URW long time player, visiting and reading forums for 2 years, but now it's my first post :)
I got a problem with treasure quest, which I completed.
The trasure should be on cliff, in deep chasm.
I found the region, found the cliff (there's only one - I checked region from border to border), but there's no treasure.
NPC said it should be "casual wealth of Islander region" (dream about masterwork Ango;)), so I checked the cliff tile by tile, every hole in the ground
So please tell me - what I do wrong?
Maybe I should back there with shovel and dig? Maybe cliff could be the hill or mountain? There was a map maintenance in my game - it's possible that cliff was "reseted"?
I'll be grateful for any advice.

[EDIT by Erkka. This, again was a spambot copypasting a year old topic. I banned the user, deleted the spammy links in this post. Leaving the thread, for the reply is legit.]
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 02:04:10 PM by Erkka »

PALU

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 01:44:23 PM »
Map maintenance has caused trouble with treasures in the past. The issue has been addressed, but I'm not sure it has been completely fixed. I believe it's also possible for NPCs to stumble upon the treasure and take it (and for the PC to stumble upon treasures that aren't tied to any known quests).

anything