Topic: Travelling adventurer: A new discovery?  (Read 4035 times)

skyleaf

« on: October 03, 2020, 02:57:24 AM »
Did you ever encounter adventurers travel to other regions other than his own tribe territory? (Apart from vagabond/ forester adventurer)
I had encountered twice and both of them are kaumolaiset, and I even had met one of them in Kaumo region before I met him again in Driik region.
I wonder if others have similar experiences? Is it only kaumolaiset travel far from their homeland or other adventurers from different tribes do the same?

JP_Finn

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 06:29:08 AM »
I often avoid Adventurer types. (Robber chance)

But playing vagabond/traveler types, I’ve met Koivula, Sarto, Kuikka, Kaumo, Reemi and Driik adventurers away from their cultural areas.

(If you spot adventurer types on Wilderness map out of Freezing season, drop all your belongings and go say “hi” nothing to lose; if they’re robbers, there’s commentary to leave before getting beat up. And you can always go fetch your stuff and return if honest adventurer)

Míriel

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 06:49:19 PM »
  I used to avoid humans also but since this last update I haven't found robbers with the exception of the quest ones or Njerpez outside of their camps, so I started to meet humans again ;) and I found a travelling Kaumolais hunter just like skyleaf. He was in Kuikka-tribe lands and was misnamed in the log.

JP_Finn

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 06:21:41 AM »
Miriel, that looks like same bug/glitch as with “unfortunate hunting trip”; where a person gets labeled according to the region they’re at, rather than the actual cultural origin.

BronzeTulip

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 11:26:38 AM »
Miriel, that looks like *spamlink removed, user muted* same bug/glitch as with “unfortunate hunting trip”; where a person gets labeled according to the region they’re at, rather than the actual cultural origin.

I used to avoid humans also but since this last update I haven't found robbers with the exception of the quest ones or Njerpez outside of their camps, so I started to meet humans again ;) and I found a travelling Kaumolais hunter just like skyleaf.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 08:53:50 PM by JP_Finn »

Brygun

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 07:19:00 AM »
Tukka got a robbery encounter, its in his forum log