Topic: [3.63 - Steam] Domestic animals fight each others to death  (Read 3402 times)

skyleaf

« on: September 03, 2020, 11:07:37 AM »
It is actually the second time it happened before I wrote this bug report, details of the 1st event reported in this post: https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=5770.0

This time they fought each other when I was sleeping, when I finally wake up and rush to the scene it was too late for me to stop the bull slaughter the poor sow. No clues on how this is happening but I guess the sow gets panic again without reason, starts to flee and messing with other animals in the pen. Obviously this time she chose the wrong target.

*Sigh* I should have to separate them into different pens already.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 11:10:10 AM by skyleaf »

trowftd

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 11:23:34 AM »
This is just a thought but maybe the animals don't want other animals in their enclosure? Maybe the bull got aggressive and territorial, I would try to distance different species and see what happens then.

skyleaf

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 11:35:49 AM »
Well, the sow had a history of sudden outrage so I would say it might be just the sow gone nuts again. But yeah, it is quite possible they are also territorial, won't hurt to give them more personal spaces. BTW pork stews tastes good, haha