Topic: How far will you shoot your first arrow?  (Read 4497 times)

skyleaf

« on: July 26, 2020, 05:23:59 AM »
Basically the title.
Had been practiced my bow skill in my shooting range recently, and I found that even with masterwork longbow, decent arrows and 90+ bow skill, the promising shooting distance for me is around 5 zoom-in tiles (10m), every steady shot within this range would travel to the desire location. However, longer the distance i.e. 14-16m, the dispersion becoming noticeable, even the steady shot sometimes would not make an accurate enough shot.

甜汤

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 08:57:31 AM »
I am now using a crossbow, which can shoot at a relatively long distance, so it is easy to hunt, and usually results before scaring animals. If it's a longbow, the distance can't guarantee a hit, but I can't sneak too close. It may be attribute problem, it is difficult for my character to sneak to a short distance

If I use a longbow, I may be tired of chasing

PALU

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 10:02:24 AM »
If I'm trying to hunt a non predatory animal I want to be as close as possible, but I still expect to miss most of the time. For Njerps I want to be as far away as possible (i.e. basically max visible range) and expect to have to fire lots of arrows before hitting. Often the buggers don't react to being fired at until hit, so it does work, but I tend to have to rest up a bit every few shots to keep the hit chance up.

skyleaf

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 11:13:24 AM »
To 甜汤:
So how long is that relatively long distance? I am beginning to think about using crossbow instead of bow if the shooting distance is much safer.

To PALU:
That's interesting to know, but I guess that means a lot of arrows are going to be miss. How many arrows will you carry then?

PALU

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 02:35:03 PM »
@skyleaf: 50. I also try to make a note on the world map indicating the direction I fired so I can try to collect them later, should the enemy flee or my character retreat (to tire the enemy).

JP_Finn

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 06:19:39 AM »
I drop in a F6 Blue marker with note “arrows to NE” (if missed shots went to northeast)

If I get bored (in winter) likely go skiing around to look for lost stuff.
Funnily enough, arrows shot in fall... end up climbing on top of the snow... don’t let Sami know, he’d likely change that  ::)

甜汤

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 11:39:29 AM »
To 甜汤:
So how long is that relatively long distance? I am beginning to think about using crossbow instead of bow if the shooting distance is much safer.

To PALU:
That's interesting to know, but I guess that means a lot of arrows are going to be miss. How many arrows will you carry then?

I often use the crossbow to hunt forest reindeer. If it is not that time is not enough to deal with raw meat and fur and I must give up, I can kill them all. If it's an elk, it's more alert, and I'm more willing to spend time loading the crossbow than trying to get closer to ensure that the hit causes the animal to escape alertly. Since my skills are very high, I am not sure how far is suitable, but it is very important for hunting animals to make sure they hit. It is difficult for you to give an elk a fatal blow. These harmless animals will run away. You are hunting. Hit is more important than fast reload. Whether you kill it or not, you only have one arrow in a short time, so I will choose a crossbow with a bleeding arrow. When using conventional arrows, I found that their fatality rate is not high. If they can’t kill, they are far inferior to bloody arrows, whether they are beating people or animals
我经常使用十字弓狩猎森林驯鹿,如果不是时间不足够处理生肉和皮毛让我必须放弃,我可以杀光它们。如果是elk,它更警觉,相比试图靠得更近保证命中导致动物警觉逃离,我更愿意将时间花费在装填十字弓。由于我的技能很高,所以我不确定多远合适,但狩猎动物很重要的一点是确保命中,你很难给予elk致命一击,这些无害的动物都会逃跑,你是在追猎,命中比快速装填更重要,无论你是否杀死它,短时间内你只有一箭,所以我会选择十字弓搭配流血箭。使用常规箭矢时,我发现它们的致死率并不高,如果不能造成击杀,远远比不上流血箭,无论是打人还是打动物
Hunting forest reindeer to meet my needs for food and general fur, they are usually turned into ropes and the like instead of being used for trade. For the bear, it is easy to kill, but I choose trap pits to get better fur, trap it, and starve it to death. Elk is very alert, I don’t know what it likes to eat, but I rarely encounter it. If I have the opportunity, I will choose a trap pit. I will use a crossbow in the hunting situation, because I can’t keep the hit with the longbow. distance. Foxes and birds use traps, and if they are killed with a crossbow, they may cause fur damage. For some small animals, the crossbow hits better. The only problem is that the proficiency of crossbow skills is low. If it is owl, you can quickly complete the bow and arrow skills after adding two points
狩猎森林驯鹿来满足我对食物和一般皮毛的需求,它们通常会变成绳子之类的而非用于贸易。对于熊,它很容易杀死,但我选择陷阱坑以获取较好的皮毛,困住它,饿死它。elk很警觉,我不知道它喜欢吃什么,但很少碰到,有机会的话我会选择陷阱坑,追猎的情况下会用十字弓,因为使用长弓我无法在保持命中的情况下保持距离。狐狸和鸟使用陷阱,如果用十字弓击杀它们可能导致皮毛损伤。对于一些小动物,十字弓的命中更棒。唯一的问题是十字弓技能熟练度低,如果是owl,两次加点后可以快速将弓箭技能练满
I don't know if sneaking is related to the agility and dexterity of the character. Keep your weight low, and advanced stealth skills may help. Make sure that there are no trees blocking when shooting. It seems that attacking and sneaking from behind is helpful for melee combat. I don't know if it helps in long-range shooting. This is difficult to achieve. I don't know if it will affect me lying down and standing. If they move towards you, you can press "." on the spot to skip a round, but elk will not come to your face. When I plan to shoot the birds, I will sneak and wait, they fly over, interrupt the mission, and shoot. If you are in a forest, you can use the shelter of trees to move
我不知道潜行是否和人物的敏捷和灵巧属性有关。保持低负重,高级的潜行技能,可能会有所帮助。射击时确保没有树木的阻挡。似乎从背后攻击和潜行对近战有帮助,远程射击中我不清楚是否有帮助,这很难实现。我不知道趴下和站着是否会有什么影响。如果他们向着你移动,你可以原地按“.”跳过一回合,但elk不会走到你脸上。当我打算射击bird,我会潜行等待,它们飞过来,中断任务,射击。如果处于森林可以利用树木的遮挡来移动
I used almost 500 feathers to make arrows (I made my home in the swamp because it was flat enough) and later found that hunting merchants were enough, and they even provided me with superior broadhead arrows. You can keep your weight low and hunt some merchants: high weight, less range, less shield. Look through their products to make sure they are valuable, they are neutral creatures. Find a good opportunity to kill an outlier and start a war. Don't be greedy and ensure low fatigue punishment. Kill or paralyze 1v1 quickly, or become 1v1 by pulling distance. It can also bleed or kill targets carrying high-value items and run away. I feel that the fighters of nje are more difficult to deal with than the merchants, and you can also try hunting
我使用了快500根羽毛制作箭矢(我在沼泽地安家因为它足够平坦)后来发现狩猎商人就够了,他们甚至为我提供了superior broadhead arrow。你可以保持低负重狩猎一些商人:高负重、少远程、少盾。翻看他们的商品确保有价值,他们是中立生物。找个好机会杀个离群的开战。不要贪战,确保低疲劳惩罚。通过快速击杀或瘫痪1v1,或通过拉扯距离变成1v1,。也可以把携带高价值物品的目标击伤流血或击杀然后跑路。感觉nje的战士比商人更难缠,也可以尝试狩猎
You usually only have one arrow in a short period of time, and the hit is very important. The hit of the bleeding arrow will get more benefits when you have no requirements on the quality of the fur. If it is to kill, bleed the arrow. If it is for a headshot, in any case, the crossbow is more accurate (provided that you have the support of skills)
短时间内你通常只有一箭,命中很重要,流血箭的命中会获得更大的收益,当你对皮毛的品质没有要求。如果是为了杀死,流血箭。如果是为了爆头,无论如何,十字弓更精准(前提是你有技能支持)
I am not sure if the translation is correct

甜汤

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 01:17:54 PM »
Why use bleeding arrows? It can easily cause bleeding. Conventional arrows are difficult to kill in seconds when facing merchants. If you can't kill in seconds, think about it, all your arrows in a battle are wasted. The merchant’s equipment is better, and you may just cause him minor wounds. If you use bleeding arrows, you can ignore the bleeding enemies, they will be paralyzed faster. If you use conventional arrows, even if you shoot the head, hit, and fall to the ground, they may still stand up. Bleeding arrows can give them one more wound that continues to weaken them. If you are actively attacking on the world map, you can throw away unnecessary things, leaving only bows, arrows, a melee weapon, and some herbs used to stop bleeding. You don't need to rush to enter the map, you can press "." on the world map to clear your fatigue, the animals on the world map do not move fast. Or after entering the map, sneak and clear the fatigue. If you get enough sleep, you will not have these soft fatigue, only the hard fatigue caused by weight bearing. If it is a skirmish, anyway, you can try to throw away your extra items. The merchant seems to pick up things. If you encounter an animal, you can throw away the extra items and start tracking, leaving the bow and arrow, depending on the animal to carry some herb bandages or melee weapons. Bring a small amount of air-dried meat (the roast is very heavy) and a water bag. Don't rush to shoot for the first time. When you enter the map, it is more important to maintain a good state. You can catch up with a large animal. If it’s a small animal, shoot it as you please and see your luck

It is very convenient to use loop snare to mark the objects or prey corpses you put down on the minimap. When the animal is walking instead of fleeing, they move very slowly ,so don’t be afraid of not being able to keep up

Checking on the world map will show you the animal's heading. If they are to the northeast, go to the next tile in the northeast to check. If there is no animal footprint, it means that the animal is still on the original tile, which is to the northeast. I killed many deer in batches like this. If you use bleeding arrows, you can check the wounds. The bleeding will weaken them. I will not chase the injured forest reindeer. I will chase the group because they will return to the group. When I see the injured forest reindeer again, I will shoot it again. , Kill, and leave a trap to mark. If you can follow the ethnic group
在世界地图上检查,会提示你动物的朝向,如果它们往东北方,那你去到东北方下一个瓷砖,进行检查,如果没有动物足迹,意味着动物还在原来瓷砖,靠东北方向。我这样分批次杀了很多鹿。如果你使用流血箭,可以查看伤口,流血会削弱它们,我不会追击受伤的森林驯鹿,我会追击族群,因为它们会返回族群,当我再次看到受伤的森林驯鹿,我会再次射击它,击杀,留下一个陷阱做标记。如果你能够跟随族群的话
If you encounter wolves, you can try bow and arrow h&r in plain terrain. If it is forest, you can use sneak and corners, and choose terrain that can face the enemy less. Use your back against the big tree to avoid being attacked. It seems that being attacked from behind will be easy to get injured. I have a character that was terminated by a bear, and another character was bitten by a wolf and injured his whole leg. The magical medical system allowed me Be restored. I used sneaking to deal with, headshot the lone wolf and successfully escaped. The herbs I brought with me saved me from bleeding and death. I can't use its fur because I fell down and can only crawl. When I recover, the fur has broken. The best way to deal with wolves is to leave, or set up traps, but their aggressiveness is not strong. You can also find a 1v1 terrain. If 12345679 is a tree, you only need to face one enemy. The fallen corpse can prevent the enemy from approaching, and the campfire seems to be able to. In a battle, when I entered the map where the merchant was, I was surrounded by trees and couldn't attack me in close combat. I killed all the merchants with this, and there was a bear on the way, but I chose to kill it with a trap. I hope to get a superior bear fur, but I don’t have good tools. I usually carry some loop snare, some herbs, some raw meat,
如果遇到狼群,在平原地形可以试图弓箭h&r,如果是森林,可以使用潜行和拐角,以及选择可以更少面对敌人的地形。用你的背部靠着大树避免被偷袭,似乎被从背后攻击会很容易受伤,我有一个人物因此被熊终结,还有一个人物被狼咬伤了整条腿,神奇的医疗系统让我得以恢复。我使用潜行周旋,爆头杀死了落单的狼并成功逃脱,随身携带的药草使我免于流血死亡。我无法用它的皮毛因为我倒下了只能爬行,当我恢复,皮毛已经坏掉。遇见狼群最好的应对离开,或设置陷阱,他们的攻击性并不强烈。也可以寻找一个1v1的地形,如果12345679都是树,只需要面对一个敌人。倒下的尸体可以阻止敌人靠近,篝火似乎也可以。在一次战斗中,当我进入商人所在的地图,我被树木包围了,近战无法攻击我。我借此杀死了所有商人,途中还有一头熊,但我选择用陷阱坑击杀它。希望得到superior bear fur,但我没有好的工具。我一般会携带一些loop snare ,一些药草,一些生肉

skyleaf

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 04:16:31 PM »
@甜汤 Appreciate your sharing and considerately translate the content into Chinese, though I can read English without much problem so you could just type English to save your time :)
I rarely do active hunting since my current character's speed is sh*tty (I made this character base on real life lol) so your experiences are surely valuable, I might try some of your tricks next time.
Broadhead arrows are good, but they are real rare, I searched 70% of villages in Driikiläiset region and only found 5 arrows. Too precious to waste them on animals, i will save them when dangers (robbers, wolves, etc) emerge through. Not going to kill any traders/ other peaceful people for arrows, that's just don't feel right. You may say it's roleplay reason.
Since i am trying make my current character lives as long as possible, I am not going face bear/ wolves directly, not until they' are trapped. I had faced 8x wolves in a frozen lake, and the tension is just unbearable when I face them head to head and retreat step by step. Not going to go through that once again. Since the last encounter, I even spent a whole in-game year to built a stronghold, preventing wolves siege into my barn and slaughter all my domestic animals. 
Your experiences on crossbow just answered what I needed, so based on the experiences of both of us, I would say crossbow seems to be better when hunting non aggressive animals. This becomes doubtful when concerning predators through.
By the way, elks and forest reindeer loves turnips (大頭菜), even if you don't farm, you can find tons of turnips in villages rather easily and cheap, very useful bait.   

甜汤

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2020, 07:01:58 AM »
@甜汤 Appreciate your sharing and considerately translate the content into Chinese, though I can read English without much problem so you could just type English to save your time :)
I rarely do active hunting since my current character's speed is sh*tty (I made this character base on real life lol) so your experiences are surely valuable, I might try some of your tricks next time.
Broadhead arrows are good, but they are real rare, I searched 70% of villages in Driikiläiset region and only found 5 arrows. Too precious to waste them on animals, i will save them when dangers (robbers, wolves, etc) emerge through. Not going to kill any traders/ other peaceful people for arrows, that's just don't feel right. You may say it's roleplay reason.
Since i am trying make my current character lives as long as possible, I am not going face bear/ wolves directly, not until they' are trapped. I had faced 8x wolves in a frozen lake, and the tension is just unbearable when I face them head to head and retreat step by step. Not going to go through that once again. Since the last encounter, I even spent a whole in-game year to built a stronghold, preventing wolves siege into my barn and slaughter all my domestic animals. 
Your experiences on crossbow just answered what I needed, so based on the experiences of both of us, I would say crossbow seems to be better when hunting non aggressive animals. This becomes doubtful when concerning predators through.
By the way, elks and forest reindeer loves turnips (大頭菜), even if you don't farm, you can find tons of turnips in villages rather easily and cheap, very useful bait.

I originally loved peace, but I was robbed by robbers.
I originally loved peace, but the businessman was too dark-hearted.
I originally loved peace, but the businessman gave me clothes.
I originally loved peace, but the merchant gave me silver jewelry.
I used to love peace, but there is no masterpiece in the village
I go to all the villages, I have 30 punts
High risk and high return. I once got two bloody death warnings. I survived, but I can only crawl on the ground for a long time.
I don’t have a masterpiece small knife, nor a masterpiece wide knife
When I knew that merchants did not sell knives, I had no demand for merchants, and my cellar was full of clothes. I have all masterpiece weapons except the pocket knife and wide knife. Broad-headed arrows that can't be used up. At this time, I chose to attack them just to try more possibilities, about how to fight against merchants. I have collected a lot of bone trophies. Human corpses will leave bones after they rot. The previous version of killing and cannibalism was too evil, so it was corrected, but human bones can still be obtained. It is not clear whether the dog will eat the carcass. I brought three dogs, a new way to deal with merchants. I leash the dogs and prevent them from attacking. They surround me. When the merchant approaches, they seem to suffer a penalty. I can still shoot arrows in close combat. They help distract the businessman? When all the merchants were bleeding and paralyzed, I released the dog, pressed wait, and the game ended. I just hunted three elks in succession on the way to the seal tribe, and a small elk ran away. I used a crossbow and broad-headed arrows, I injured them first, and then the dog could easily catch them, and then slowly Loading the broad-headed arrow, elk can't escape. I once got a superior elk skin, but I can only make a fine elk fur. This is why I crave a knife or a wide knife. In order to get a good fur, I am unwilling to make more wounds and wait for the elk to bleed to death (this may be a bit cruel for animals, but I know very well that this is just a game and should not be linked to reality) elk hits the neck twice In the case of bleeding, they can still stand up and escape, they are very strong. With the crossbow, I can easily hit their bodies from the maximum distance. If it’s the head, there is still a big chance.
Owl culture has a crossbow foundation. If you choose to add points to the crossbow after completing two tasks, you will gain a higher proficiency. I will choose attributes to add points, skills can be practiced continuously, rituals can be obtained through tasks, only physical attributes cannot be increased
The weapons I carry are battlesword, bow, arrow, crossbow,
Broad-headed arrows can be traded from merchants, and my settlement is near the kuikka culture. No man's land. There is a mountain range and 30+ caves near the settlement. I am pretty sure that the cave has nothing to do with bears. I found three bears near a dense forest without a cave. They are the stupidest creatures. A trap pit can be caught with a piece of meat. Kuikka has 28 villages densely distributed, I am not sure if this will increase the chance of a merchant's spawning. When I went out, there was a high mountain nearby. Below the high mountains is a large swampland with a wide view. I often find a new team after destroying a team, I'm not sure if this is related. In a battle, I encountered two merchant teams. Practice skills with animals trapped by traps. Occasionally I will buy animals and slaughter them when I need them, about the big deer mission. Many of my combat skills have improved in fighting against humans. You can choose to hunt bandits in nje culture
You can pick up the weapon dropped by the enemy in 1v1 and use a blunt weapon to injure the enemy. It is not easy to lethal. When they lose their weapon, it helps to practice dodge
You can store a lot of food before winter, run on the ice, practice your skiing skills and sneaking, which is very boring, but it helps the rapid growth of skills
我本来热爱和平,但被强盗打劫了。
我本来热爱和平,但商人太黑心了。
我本来热爱和平,但商人给我衣服。
我本来热爱和平,但商人给我银饰。
我本来热爱和平,但村庄没有杰作
我走遍所有村庄,我有30个平底船
高风险高收益,我有一次得到两个流血死亡警告,我活下来了,但我有很长时间只能在地上爬行
我没有杰作small刀,也没有杰作宽刀
当我知道商人不卖刀的时候,我对商人已经没有需求,我的地窖里都是衣服。我有除小刀宽刀之外所有杰作武器。用不完的宽头箭。这个时候我选择攻击他们只是为了尝试更多的可能性,关于怎么对战商人。我收集了很多骨头战利品,人类的尸体腐烂后会留下骨头,过往版本的杀人吃人太邪恶了所以被修正了,但仍然可以获得人的骨头。不清楚狗是否会进食尸体。我带了三只狗,一种对付商人的新方法,我拴住狗,不让它们进攻,它们环绕着我,当商人接近时似乎会受到减值,我仍然可以在近身战斗中射箭。它们有助于分散商人的注意力?当所有商人流血瘫痪,我释放了狗,按下等待,游戏结束。我刚刚在前往seal tribe的过程中连续狩猎了三头elk,还有一头small elk逃跑了,我使用十字弓和宽头箭,我先击伤它们,然后狗就可以轻松追上它们,然后缓慢装填宽头箭,elk无法逃离。我曾得到一张superior elk skin,但我只能制作出fine elk fur ,这就是我渴求小刀或宽刀的原因。为了得到好的皮毛,我不愿意制造更多的伤口,等待elk流血死亡(这可能对动物来说有点残酷,但我很清楚这只是一个游戏,不应该和现实挂钩)elk在两次命中neck并流血的情况下,仍然可以站起逃跑,它们很强壮。使用十字弓我可以在最大距离外轻松命中它们的body,如果是head,仍然有很大的机会
owl文化拥有crossbow基础,如果你完成两次任务之后选择crossbow加点,你会获得较高的熟练度。我会选择属性加点,技能可以不断练习,仪式可以通过任务获得,唯有身体属性无法增加
我携带的武器有battlesword,bow,arrow,crossbow,
宽头箭可以从商人身上交易获得,我的定居点在kuikka文化附近。无人之地。定居点附近有一条山脉,30+洞穴。我很确定洞穴和熊没有关系,我在没有洞穴的一片密林附近发现三头熊,它们是最愚蠢的生物,一个陷阱坑,一块肉就可以捕抓。kuikka有28个村子密集分布,我不确定这是否会增加商人的刷新几率。当我出门时,附近有一处高山。高山下是一大片沼泽地,视野开阔。我常常在摧毁一支队伍之后发现一支新的队伍,我不确定这是否有联系。在一场战斗中,我遭遇了两支商人队伍。练习技能靠陷阱困住的动物。偶尔我会在需要时购买动物并屠宰,关于big 鹿任务。我很多战斗技能在和人类战斗中提升。可以选择到nje文化狩猎强盗
你可以在1v1时捡起敌人掉落的武器,使用钝器让敌人受伤,不容易致命,在他们失去武器的情况下,有助于练习闪避
你可以在冬天之前储备大量食物,在冰面上奔跑,练习你的滑雪技能和潜行,这很无趣,但有助于技能的快速成长

If it's a bear, I use a crossbow to taunt it, I don't want to chase it so I anger it, make sure it hits, and pull out the battlesword. If you have good protection, wolves are easier to deal with than human teams because they have no protection. Crossbow is not suitable for facing a team, you can choose longbow to deal with wolves, keep your distance, ensure safety, and sneak. In any case, you need battlesword to deal with close combat. These are all external forces, and the real power comes from: the role of Kaumo cultural background, with the most powerful protection. Kaumo can have a very high level of protection, as well as other cultures, but the point is that the cumbersome penalty for kaumo’s equipment is only 13%, which is insignificant.
If you don't plan to play a powerful kaumo warrior, I have an additional option for you, that is, a well-equipped team. You can choose some npcs with high weapon proficiency, their hire price is very cheap. My teammate has master skills. Regarding spears and bows, I provided him with weapons. He killed a bear alone. He came from my friendliest village.

I will choose to deal with wolves in the forest. Dealing with wolves on the plains requires luck and guarantees a high kill rate or paralyzed probability. When dealing with wolves in the forest, you can choose some suitable terrain to avoid damage. Because of vision problems, the wolf may not find you. You can avoid being siege by sneaking. Encounter wolves on the plains, if you can cause the bleeding effect, it is easy to deal with. They are easily paralyzed, they are very fragile, they will run away, I paralyzed 3 wolves in a fight, and the rest ran away. I rested until morning, they went and returned, then ate a corpse and ran away. Don’t use dogs against wolves, they are more terrible than bears

For low-protection melee units like wolves, it is also a good choice to give them a javelin when they approach. At the beginning I used javelins, but later I didn’t use them because they were too heavy to make good javelins, and they might disappear with animals. The first time I encountered robbers, they ran up to me one by one and were killed by a javelin. The thrown javelin is the most powerful melee weapon

如果是熊,我使用十字弓嘲讽它,我不想追击它所以激怒它,确保命中,拔出battlesword。如果你拥有好的防护,狼群比人类队伍更容易对付,因为它们没有防护。十字弓不适合面对一支队伍,可以选择长弓对付狼群,保持距离,保证安全,潜行。无论如何,你需要battlesword来应对近身作战。这些都是外在力量,真正的力量源自:kaumo文化背景的角色,搭配最强大的防护。kaumo可以拥有非常高的防护水平,其它文化也可以,但关键的是,kaumo的装备累赘惩罚只有13%,微不足道
如果你不打算扮演一位强大的kaumo战士,我还有额外的选项为你提供,那就是一支装备精良的队伍。你可以选择一些拥有高武器熟练的npc,他们的雇佣价格非常便宜。我的队友拥有master技能,关于长矛和弓,我为他提供了武器,他一个人杀死了一头熊,他来自我最友好的村庄

我会选择在森林对付狼。在平原上对付狼,需要运气,保证极高的击杀率或瘫痪几率,在森林对付狼,你可以选择一些合适的地形避免损伤,因为视野问题,狼可能找不到你。你可以借助潜行避免被围攻。在平原上遭遇狼,如果你能够造成流血效果,很好对付。它们很容易瘫痪,它们很脆弱,它们会逃跑,在一次战斗中我瘫痪了3头狼,剩下的逃跑了。我休息到早上,它们去而复返,然后吃掉了一具尸体,跑了。不要用狗对付狼,它们比熊可怕

像狼这种低防护的近战单位,当它们接近时给它们一发标枪也是不错的选择。刚开始的时候我使用标枪,后来不用了,因为它们太重,好的标枪无法制作,可能被动物带着消失。第一次遭遇强盗,他们一个个跑到我面前,被标枪秒杀。投掷出去的标枪是最强大的近战武器

anything