Topic: Trouble with wooden walls since 3.63  (Read 3143 times)

EzekielEvan

« on: July 21, 2020, 02:07:43 PM »
Came back to my savegame since 3.63 dropped, excited to build a new sauna stove in my sauna. Tore down the old fireplace and as soon as the new sauna stove was built, the shutter wall behind it unsnapped and rotated 90 from the corner and door wall adjacent to it. Tried rebuilding the shutter wall in question, and it was in the correct orientation while building, but rotated 90 degreess again upon completion. Tried deconstructing and rebuilding the door wall next to it. Didnt fix the incorrect orientation. Anyone have other suggestions I might try? It's winter, and I have ridiculous amount of food stores, so my character has time to kill. Thanks in advance.

PALU

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 02:10:20 PM »
See https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=5636.0 (a bug report for it). That's probably the best place to see what happens. So far it seems the issue is purely cosmetic, i.e. the sauna works as it should anyway.

甜汤

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 04:57:52 AM »
Came back to my savegame since 3.63 dropped, excited to build a new sauna stove in my sauna. Tore down the old fireplace and as soon as the new sauna stove was built, the shutter wall behind it unsnapped and rotated 90 from the corner and door wall adjacent to it. Tried rebuilding the shutter wall in question, and it was in the correct orientation while building, but rotated 90 degreess again upon completion. Tried deconstructing and rebuilding the door wall next to it. Didnt fix the incorrect orientation. Anyone have other suggestions I might try? It's winter, and I have ridiculous amount of food stores, so my character has time to kill. Thanks in advance.

I also encountered this kind of problem. Keeping it away from the wall

Privateer

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 10:15:37 PM »
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

anything