Topic: The cured forest reindeer-skin will be ready after 459 days. ver. 3.52  (Read 1254 times)

d2shr6o8av

« on: October 10, 2019, 04:23:02 PM »
The game ate my masterwork woodman's axe after I dropped it on my punt, reset my tutorial, and increased curing time by about a little more than a year.

Save game @ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m669o2pz1dhhvmc/AAAR8-60inf546HPIlf9akbYa?dl=0

Uploaded new save game called: TRILDAZER UPDATE1
In the updated save the tutorial reset itself yet again. A few furs that should have been ready or almost ready to be picked up had their 12 days timer reset and increased to as long as 19 days. I suspect my heavily loaded punt with spoiled raw meat cuts might have something to do with it.
This is all happening in the Islander area. You can find yellow markers with notes of the 440+ days of curing fur in the map.

A fur I had set to cure in Driik territory before I set out to explore Islander territory has had its curing time updated to 447 days.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 08:02:41 AM by d2shr6o8av »
Hoarder of hungry dogs.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 07:49:24 PM »
Took a look at the saves, and most likely the corruption has been caused by the many item stacks on the punt plus the many animals following. The game should warn of overloaded punts, but there are instances where boundaries get broken.

By tutorial resetting do you mean that it got right back to first task? I managed to get it to proceed, falsely, to the next task when travelling around with your punt, gear and flock of animals.

Always a bit tricky to get on track afterwards, but the saves surely help. Also, when the game ate your woodsman's axe, what was the instance when it happened? Feel free to provide details if you can recall. I mean, did you for example drop the axe on punt while paddling overworld map, then zoom-in and upon getting to shore noticed it missing. Or did you drop it on zoomed-in map, rowed around a bit and noticed it missing at some point. Or any details...?
- Sami | UnReal World creator

d2shr6o8av

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 05:56:35 PM »
By tutorial resetting do you mean that it got right back to first task?

Yes

what was the instance when it happened?
I rarely drop items on the overworld map and AFAIR I dropped both my woodsman's axe and handaxe on the punt while zoomed in on the terrain map and the punt was parked/docked on shore.

I noticed the woodsman's axe missing when I needed them to make a shelter inland. Prior to going inland I'm pretty sure I pushed both of them on a pack animal because when I needed to make the shelter I had both my masterwork handaxes on my pack animal. I don't believe I mistakenly selected the 2 unique handaxes (for some reason they wouldn't stack) instead of one handaxe and one woodsman's axe. I'm pretty sure I kept the spare masterwork handaxe on a pack animal out of fear that it would get stolen if I left it on my punt.

I triple checked all my animals and then went back to check the docked punt and when I couldn't find it that's when I started suspecting that my woodsman's axe was spirited away.
Hoarder of hungry dogs.

anything