Topic: [not a bug] Adventurer quest didn't complete  (Read 4794 times)

koteko

« on: September 01, 2019, 06:22:12 PM »
Simple adventurer quest (woodsman axe, bear). I go there once, explore a bit then have to resupply. The adventurer is already on his feet, and I accidentally ask go through the quest dialog again. But that should be fine.

Anyway, I resupply and back in the area. Find the shelter, get the axe, go back to the village. But the adventurer now doesn't have the quest dialog anymore, also the usual ones.

In a fit of stupidity.. I "deliver" the axe to him, hoping it would make the quest complete. Doesn't work, though.

@Sami I'm sending you the savegame via email.. just after I delivered him the axe manually. Hopefully you can track down what went wrong.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:50:29 PM by Sami »

koteko

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 07:22:29 PM »
I'm now starting to think that there might have been two adventurers.. so this might not be a bug at all  :-X

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 02:50:14 PM »
Checked the save. It's not a bug. The one you are talking to is not the wounded adventurer, there are indeed two adventurers.
Barter the axe back, find the real quest giver and you can complete it.

It's good policy to ask quest peoples names - that way you would know better who's the right one AND could also ask from villagers if the quest giver is around at the moment.
But you'll recognize him from still walking lame.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

koteko

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 01:34:02 PM »
Yep, you are completely correct. I guess that's what happens when you don't play for many months and then come back suddenly.. some newbieness comes back too  ;D