UnReal World > Mod Releases

Bees, hives and mead brewing v3.5

<< < (2/2)

Brygun:
Privateer,

I'm thinking of bringing this mod into the BAC project. As far as I can tell it doesn't use a lot of menu space so should fit.

Your active on the forums quite a bit so do let me know if you agree.

I would need to figure out a different name for the "barrel" or have any recipe for it work with an existing BAC container. BAC has "barrel" wording for a really huge container. Would the clay pots work for that role in your mod?

Privateer:

--- Quote from: Brygun on January 03, 2019, 01:58:25 AM ---Privateer,

I'm thinking of bringing this mod into the BAC project. As far as I can tell it doesn't use a lot of menu space so should fit.

Your active on the forums quite a bit so do let me know if you agree.

I would need to figure out a different name for the "barrel" or have any recipe for it work with an existing BAC container. BAC has "barrel" wording for a really huge container. Would the clay pots work for that role in your mod?

--- End quote ---

I appreciate you asking, my intention with this mod aside from it filling a long wanted spot, was for it to feel as much like part of the game as an outsider can. I'd prefer it not be bundled/repackaged or used as part of some other project.

Thank you

Brygun:
As you wish.

;)

Pet94er:
 :)Hello, I remember I put your mod into my game with the BAC mod a while ago, but I didn't find any honey in many weeks of playing, does this need to be done before creating the character?

Collecting honey without a smoker is suicide :o. This season I was digging out walnut seedlings and unfortunately I stomped on unseen nest of angry >:( wasps! I started working with a shovel around my nut tree, but the entrance to the nest was literally 2 steps away, they didn't like the idea :-\. They stung me 4 times, it was painful, but it made me itchy and scratchy for over a month. You don't want to deal with hundreds of bees with no smoke.

Pet94er:
I am still thinking how to made a plant that you can't harvest like regullar, maybe changing [mature] will make .Wild Bee hive. unpickable all the year, and you have to go around by sumbmenu and heve to use smoker, in this case lighted like a torch would be needed to gather honey. And unmatured wild bee hive next to you:

{[NEARBY_TILE:Wild Bee hive]}               '+have a Wild Bee hive nearby'

If it is possible same way good idea would be to do inner-bark flour or gathering cones seeds.
I was thinking if I would make plant named .cones. but without any spawn location and frequency 0 maybe, and make path to harvest it so it can be still gathered from pines or spruce.
I already did some long research and estimation how much calories and nutrients both have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version