UnReal World > Suggestions

The UrW Anti-RSI Campaign group. ARSI, for short.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Credit:
Doesnt really seem like a problem for the dev or a thing to worry about.

This keyboard fight and flight problem isnt new. It's not 2 years old or 10, it's almost 30 years old.

Maybe if you made a hefty donation...

Bert Preast:
The suggestions are ways to reduce keystrokes, I know it is impossible to eliminate them!

I would love to make a hefty donation, but as an aging cripple I can barely afford new underpants  :-[

Sami:
Yep one can get RSI only by using a mouse, or even a single key, if just keep grinding enough.
But ways to reduce keyboard jockeying is of course naturally welcome for many.
Sometimes it's a matter of playstyle if you get into serious grinding just to increase skills, but yeah in the archery game-course it's truly a real problem if the skill is high to start with.
This is suggestion is also read and listened, and game courses are something we'll re-think anyway in the future.

Bert Preast:
Another suggestion; making a hole in the ice is something I hardly ever do consecutively, so it would save a few keystrokes if it was removed as a [r] repeat action. 

PALU:
I can give you one situation where you do want to smash ice repeatedly: Trying to reach a dead elk that went through the ice, but the ice starts to make cracking sounds even when you're crawling towards it. In that situation you can fetch a punt and smash your way through the ice to reach the carcass, haul it up into the punt, and smash your way back to shore.
Another case is when net fishing while the ice appears (or continue to net fish after the ice has appeared), as well as smashing your way to the shore if you're out traveling as the ice appears.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version