Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gameplay questions / Re: Antlers and bones
« Last post by Fineland on Today at 06:37:43 PM »
I recently got a fine pair of Reindeer antlers and was wondering if there was any way to hang them to the walls of my cabin.

There’s no dedicated mechanic to apply them to your cabin, but you can push them in to a wall tile.
Tried that out and I am satisfied with this. Thanks alot dude.
« Last post by JP_Finn on Today at 05:36:53 PM »
I recently got a fine pair of Reindeer antlers and was wondering if there was any way to hang them to the walls of my cabin.

There’s no dedicated mechanic to apply them to your cabin, but you can push them in to a wall tile.
« Last post by Fineland on Today at 03:16:48 PM »
Bug reports / [3.84] a very large spring
« Last post by Plotinus on Today at 09:33:25 AM »
Kari, a migrated character, is visiting a village which on the shore of a lake. The parts of the lake that overlap the village have been changed to a giant spring. I can provide a save if needed.

Mod Releases / Re: HUNterHUN's Vivid Backgrounds
« Last post by Cavanoskus on May 24, 2024, 03:56:36 AM »
Is this still available? The download doesn't seem to work anymore.
Mod Releases / Re: Vivi's Skill Training
« Last post by Vivi001 on May 23, 2024, 03:36:50 PM »
Ding Ding! This is a bump to announce the mod has been updated to add Netmaking and Bowyer skill training into the game~ Enjoy!
Gameplay questions / Re: Is someone stealing my poop?
« Last post by PALU on May 23, 2024, 07:55:22 AM »
Animals in traps die eventually, so you can't keep it.
Gameplay questions / Re: Is someone stealing my poop?
« Last post by McKwack on May 23, 2024, 02:16:18 AM »
There might be some seeds left in those poops *coughkopiluwakcough*, that's why that birb has been stealing them..  8)
Gameplay questions / Re: Confused on whether or not I can craft fine clothing.
« Last post by Plotinus on May 22, 2024, 09:56:25 PM »
Clothing items are capped at decent, because in real life, it takes about a month to make an article of clothing, but in the game you can make it within a day. I think this may change once clothing becomes a pausable task.

I think this cap is throug a separate mechanic, not related to common skill. Using fine cords won't change the quality of the clothing beyond decent. I've made perfect cords before.

It is a waste of your fine furs to craft clothing items, unless you are just starting out and in danger of freezing. If you are freezing, make clothes now, there will be more fine furs later.
Gameplay questions / Confused on whether or not I can craft fine clothing.
« Last post by ShemsuHor on May 22, 2024, 08:31:18 PM »
So whenever I search this topic, I get a whole bunch of posts spanning multiple years of people claiming that crafted clothing is capped at decent quality because it's made with the Common skill. But when I look up the Common skill, even on the outdated wiki, it says that it's set to level 60, so masterwork items can't be crafted since they require a skill level of at least 70. And when I look up the page on Quality, it says that a skill level of 70 is required for masterwork items, and a skill level of 40 is required for fine items. And I know I've crafted a fine club in the past. Since Common skill is level 60, and fine items require skill level 40, I should be able to craft fine quality clothing other than potentially being limited by the quality of the components (Can I make fine cords? And are they necessary for a fine item made using cords, like many clothing items use yarn/cord?). Yet I consistently see people claiming that crafted clothing is capped at decent. But that doesn't make sense if it's because of the Common skill.. so which is it, are they capped at decent, or do they use Common skill so can reach fine quality?

I just want to know if it's wasteful to use my fine furs to craft clothing items.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything