UnReal World > Mod Releases

Krutzel's Spirited Sprites

<< < (5/5)

Vivi001:

--- Quote from: Krutzelpuntz on April 12, 2023, 11:28:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Vivi001 on April 08, 2023, 07:38:48 PM ---Hey, any idea why this is colored kinda... ugly? The lighter dog's colour.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the game itself changes the colors of domestic animals, there is nothing I can do to fix that. Wish I could, it does not look great with my sprite set.
I think it is done so you can tell them apart.

--- End quote ---

Oooh darn, it looks oddly coloured, which sucks. I guess I'll pretend its a white colour...

paulkorotoon:
There's a typo in the a-SS-summer.bat: terspruces instead of ter-spruces.

Great mod, hope it will get even more updates.

Krutzelpuntz:

--- Quote from: paulkorotoon on October 15, 2023, 12:36:27 AM ---There's a typo in the a-SS-summer.bat: terspruces instead of ter-spruces.

Great mod, hope it will get even more updates.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for compliments and corrections.
I made a hotfix, so future downloads will be fine :)

I was hoping to work further on plants, but due to lack of inspiration and health reasons, I haven't been working on it for a while now.
It's absolutely possible I'll get back to it some day, at least I hope so! I also had some ideas for the character generator Night and I made, we'll see :)

paulkorotoon:

--- Quote from: Krutzelpuntz on October 16, 2023, 12:44:45 PM ---I was hoping to work further on plants, but due to lack of inspiration and health reasons, I haven't been working on it for a while now.
It's absolutely possible I'll get back to it some day, at least I hope so! I also had some ideas for the character generator Night and I made, we'll see :)

--- End quote ---

Best wishes, hope you'll feel better soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version