UnReal World > Guides and tutorials

Seal hunting tactics

<< < (2/2)

Buoidda:
Yes if it's right next to water, I might go for the head too (but you still get another turn if it falls down). Further away, legs. But again, depends on context. There are no absolutes even though the small amount of words we have to restrain ourselves to use might seem so at times.  :P I have usually a poor skill in the stone axe I'm using, so I'm weighing that too. It's easier to hit the legs than a moving head.

The amount of injuries is also something to consider: if it's pretty injured already and might pass out even for a second from the next melee hit: consider targeting body since it is easiest to hit.

Such a good discussion!  :)

Owlant:
You can easily kite a seal onto land or into a trap by just approaching half a screen away on a raft and then waiting, the animal won't dive but will move in the opposite direction. Then you can move closer until it reads the seal is alert then you wait again driving where you want.

Dr.Hossa:
yeah this works fine. But not if the seal had been scared too many times before. In that case it will approach you curiously, and then dive when becoming close(even if you dont even blink; i was literally sitting frozen in my boat), It is probably also turning into the opposite direction under water.
hard to tell... Gotta check it out more often. I have used to back up a bit when it swam towards me, to prevent scaring it. I dont know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version