Nettle-fiber clothing is derived from this material.
Real life context
URW Game Encyclopedia description
The official URW in-game encyclopedia (accessed by the key) describes nettle-fiber thusly:
Nettle is a useful wild plant used as a source of fiber.The process of separating fibers from a nettle and spinning them into a thread is somewhat similar compared to the process of producing linen out of flax. Some even say that garments made out of nettle-fiber are more beautiful than the ones made of linen. Nettle is commonly used, but not as largely as linen, for all sorts of clothes.
Nettle-fiber clothing articles and other nettle-fiber items in the game.
In-game encyclopedia entry on nettle fiber
All nettle clothing aside from the cloak currently uses the same in-game tile graphics as some of the linen clothing articles. (Ver. 3.52)
- Nettle - The plant that nettle-fiber cloth is developed from.
- Cloth - General article on cloth materials and cloth items.
- Birch bark - General article on birch-bark materials and items.
- Fur - General article on fur materials and items.
- Leather - General article on leather materials and items.
- Linen - General article on linen materials and items.
- Wool - General article on woollen materials and items.