Topic: Driik  (Read 11040 times)

Twezzk

« on: November 09, 2017, 11:59:27 AM »
In URW wikipedia it says driikilanien are traders and that they trade beyond unreal world (there is page that says "imported linen")
So it also says that foreign pirates come to Driik coast and raid.
Who are these pirates,are they njerpez,can you encounter them,who do driik trade with beyond unreal world?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 12:23:15 PM by Twezzk »

LoLotov

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 09:08:53 PM »
The Foreign Traders are the foreigners of which they speak (they are representative of Vikings, who were actively trading throughout the area for centuries). Furs are most valuable to them, with extra value to the small pelts that are more decorative than useful, because they would trade them with the Britons and Franks who had long since depleted their fur bearing animals, and receive high quality steel and other raw materials in exchange. Driik are considered the big traders because their lands represent the entrypoint from Scandinavia into Finland. I do like your mention of pirates, a) boat using NPCs at all and b) potentially hostile foreign traders, those guys are very well equipped and run pretty big groups.
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee

anything