UnReal World > General Discussion

"The Challenge"

<< < (2/11) > >>

LoLotov:
The lengthy story of trying should go in stories, but the challenge itself belongs here, as do any other challenges people can think of...

Kiena:
*facepalm*  I knew about the axe, but not the knife.  That would have made my run much easier!!  Thank you so much.

Had a second try, this one went much, much better.  A couple of well-placed mountains got me to a set of villages, where I lucked out in getting a simple "gather branches" quest.  I traded the reward for a fishing pole, and since the village was very close to the sea, I trekked there every day to get food and slowly build up more trading items in exchange for cooked fish.  Alas, I wasn't fast enough to get clothing, and froze to death on day 23, on my way to the sea.  Just after trading for a proper knife, too.  (Though I suppose next time that won't be such a priority, thanks to your hint.)  I have to prioritize clothing sooner, I guess, on my third try!

Plotinus:
When you peek on a peak, at the top of the map, it says something like:

Rumaotsa
"Ugly front"

No man's land
North of Koivula

Should I pretend I don't see that and continue in my chosen direction (or react to only things I can see on the map like a lake to the east) or can I head south to Koivula?

nekot:
It's up to you.
I personally ignore that and do not read it. I just look on map itself and then decide where I go (like another mountain or anything that feeds character story).

DfDevadander:
Just so you know: I gave this challenge a go, and posted my results in the Stories forum, where I've started a thread for people to post their stories after trying the challenge :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version