Topic: No visible floor on a mountain  (Read 13090 times)

« on: October 28, 2017, 06:57:33 PM »
Hey guys.

I discovered a pretty sad bug. I spent alot of time building a fortress up on a mountain, and was now filling in ceiling and floor in this small house, but even though I says I create it, it does not visually show up. Is this a bug?

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 07:53:49 PM »
 Though the "floor" graphics don't change, the "function" of "floor and ceiling" perform as intended. So more of a nuisance than a bug. imo
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 08:48:25 PM »
Though the "floor" graphics don't change, the "function" of "floor and ceiling" perform as intended. So more of a nuisance than a bug. imo

Absolutely, I agree. But nevertheless, it seems sort of sad that my floor change during seasons.

JEB Davis

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 10:37:36 PM »
Now you can have a goal... cover your entire floor with bear and/or wolf furs  ;)

shorun

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 01:17:55 AM »
Absolutely, I agree. But nevertheless, it seems sort of sad that my floor change during seasons.

i wish my floor would change, all it does is sit there being the same all year round. it's really boring.