UnRelated discussion > Off-topic

Generic chat thread

(1/3) > >>

Silenia:
I noticed we don't really have a thread just to talk with each other about random stuff--just threads with specific subjects. Figured we could maybe use one of these.

Or maybe not, but in that case, the thread will either die on its own soon enough (if no one's interested) or Sami will lock it (if there's a reason I've overlooked for not having a thread like this; if so, Sami, my apologies)

So yeah, hi folks. *waves* How's everyone doing?

nekot:
Hello there.

Maybe we need some "Random question and answer" game to make this thread alive.

It's hard to answer your question so I'll just say for myself.
I'm busy at work (just got lunch now so I can "chat" here), but it's FRIDAY!!! :)

My question for next chatter is:
Where are you from?

Silenia:
The Netherlands, and you? I think we have a fairly diverse (though probably still mostly North-American and European) bunch here on the forums nationality-wise, from bits and pieces I picked up here and there. Considering what time you posted saying you had lunch, UK or West-Europe for you as well I'd guess?

And a random question for whoever pops up here next: what is the last song you listened to?

JEB Davis:
Hello... I'm enjoying a couple of vacation days!
But it is cool and raining so I'm inside the house now.
How is the weather in the Netherlands today?

On the radio now is "Ahead of Myself" by X Ambassadors.

Last week I went to a concert: Imagine Dragons with Grouplove & K.Flay
I like all 3 bands, but tickets are way too expensive and Dragons seemed
to be in a contest to have the loudest speakers... ear-piercing treble.
They had a wall of man-sized speakers 16 wide by 8 tall behind stage.
128 speakers was a bit over the top, especially for all the little kids.

Anyone else with a concert experience?

Silenia:
Damp. Fairly warm for the time of year (~14C; just last week we had several days well over 20C which is ridiculous for mid-October) but ugh. Makes the wrist I broke twice a tad achy too.

Yup. Several small-scale metal concerts and a couple of times to a free yearly outdoors festival in the city my boyfriend's originally from. Festival grew far too large the last few years, though. No longer fun to go to, just a huge mass of people including many, many obnoxious ones. Music selection went down the drain too.

How's the weather where everyone else is?
And any other concert experiences?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version