Topic: Shooting snowballs  (Read 13692 times)

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« on: December 17, 2017, 04:12:15 PM »
...meanwhile in Finland.
It's been snowing, and I've been studying the art of archery, so I gotta share this yesterday's shot to remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNnxu6bbBJI
- Sami | UnReal World creator

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 04:43:17 PM »
Little known fact, if you find Sami lost in the woods some day and lead him to a local village, he might give you some lessons in archery.

Puella14

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 07:08:32 PM »
Little known fact, if you find Sami lost in the woods some day and lead him to a local village, he might give you some lessons in archery.
That would actually be a cool easteregg ^^

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 07:35:51 PM »

There are NPC's named Sami, so statistically it could happen actually :D

Puella14

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 07:52:10 PM »

There are NPC's named Sami, so statistically it could happen actually :D

I know there is. Wasn't there once a almost naked Sami (or was it Erkka) running around in someone's game in the middle of winter? I recall, that there was a steam discussion about this :D

DfDevadander

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 07:18:06 AM »
Impressive!! I love the whistling arrow, as well, and now will be attempting to make a few of them for my longbow. Subbed to the channel, and happily awaiting more content :)

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 06:39:57 PM »
Impressive!! I love the whistling arrow, as well, and now will be attempting to make a few of them for my longbow. Subbed to the channel, and happily awaiting more content :)

Alright, nice! I've personally tried making whistling arrows out of wood only, but I think some make them out of modern materials, like ping-pong or golfers practice balls, in easy fashion. Let's keep shooting and whistling.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

srukle

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 02:06:03 PM »
Exceptional!

Seddrik

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 08:39:40 PM »
I'm waiting for the no scope, 360 snowball shoot.

::)

anything