UnReal World > Gameplay questions

Can you be a Bandit?

(1/3) > >>

VirazolKaine:
I don't know much about this game, but games like this I typically like to play the "bad" guy. I know there is a "bandit" or "warrior" tribe that seem to be the "enemies" I also noticed that you seem unable to be a part of their faction, so I'm wondering if it is actually possible to play as a bandit. Can you raid friendly settlements? Murder random people and laugh like a maniac as you butcher and devour their corpses? Or are you doomed to play the hero?

StefanPravda:
Yes you can, but it might get you dead sooner then you'd wish for.

PALU:
Also, to devour the corpses of your victims you have to be starving so unless you "prepare" yourself by starving yourself before committing the murders [should you survive fighting in your weakened condition], the corpses will spoil before you can eat them.

While your character can be robbed by robbers, your character can't rob people: you have to attack them and kill them to take their stuff (you can steal things they're not carrying, though).

VirazolKaine:

--- Quote from: PALU on June 14, 2017, 03:44:22 PM ---Also, to devour the corpses of your victims you have to be starving so unless you "prepare" yourself by starving yourself before committing the murders [should you survive fighting in your weakened condition], the corpses will spoil before you can eat them.

While your character can be robbed by robbers, your character can't rob people: you have to attack them and kill them to take their stuff (you can steal things they're not carrying, though).

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I read about the cannibalism "nerf" it made me quite sad..

PALU:
Maybe you should look towards a game that doesn't strive towards realism, or one where the background culture features cannibalism (although I know only of cultures featuring ritual cannibalism, not sustenance cannibalism).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version