UnReal World > Gameplay questions

Short Questions/Quick Answers

(1/35) > >>

June_June:
There's a post like this on the previous forum, and I thought it might be nice to start a new one for simple questions and answers.

Is there a way to set up macros in URW to automate tasks? I'd like to stand over a big pile of meat and cords and process the cuts in small batches.

PALU:
I'm not aware of any macro functionality, but I very rarely use macros.

There are a few reasons I wouldn't recommend zipping off a macro to process all meat/cords:
- Processing takes time, and meat spoils over time. Thus, I keep all meat not for immediate use in the cellar.
- Processing takes time so you get hungry/thirsty/tired.

I generally grab two cords and 38 cuts of meat to process two batches of 19 (maximum number) cuts before returning to get more. Every second such trip I also top up the food (I try to keep the nutrition level at the maximum, even if it means over consuming food a little). For the last batch I might grab 57 cuts instead and process 3 lots.

garettzriwin:
Where debuffs from sweating start and how big are they? Are there any debuffs for cold temperature except being woken up during sleep and frostbites in more extreme cases?

Privateer:

--- Quote from: garettzriwin on August 14, 2017, 07:20:21 AM ---Where debuffs from sweating start and how big are they? Are there any debuffs for cold temperature except being woken up during sleep and frostbites in more extreme cases?

--- End quote ---

There are no debuffs from heat (except fire), Cold does have some level of debuffs, numbness, frostbite (injury), shaking etc.

PALU:
I've had at least one case of hypothermia where my character started to get confused from the cold.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version