Topic: Version 3.51 released on the homepage - off to holidays now  (Read 7020 times)

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« on: June 29, 2018, 08:57:47 PM »
Version 3.51 is now released also on the homepage.
For those who have curiosity towards Steam and supporting the game we remind that summer sale there continues until 5th of July, and here's UnReal World Steam page.

The current version is trucking quite alright, and despite of few bugs that may come in your way we are good to hit the holidays now. We trust that you will survive.
Finnish summer will surely bring us some rainy days too so some tweaking, fixing and even patching may take place during the summertime - but officially I'm mostly absent from development chambers until early august.

Best wishes,
enjoy the game,
enjoy the seasonal goodies and I'll be sure to do the same...

Midsummer midnight 2018, just outside the UnReal World development chambers.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 09:58:13 PM »
Hope you have a great holiday, it is well deserved.
I do expect to see at least one fish(ing) pic :)

Thanks for all you do.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 11:12:10 PM »
Hope you have a great holiday, it is well deserved.
I do expect to see at least one fish(ing) pic :)

Thanks for all you do.

Thanks, you good fellow. I fish very rarely nowadays, but I'll keep that in mind. If (or when) I end up visiting Erkka I think we can take care of the fishing holiday pic post from there then.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

anything