UnReal World > Bug reports

[3.83]"Pick up and wield" function doesn't work.

(1/3) > >>

Ezhe:
I just noticed that now I can't use the combination of "alt"+"," keys to pick up and wield the weapon on ground at the same time. Actually, before v3.83 update, this key combination couldn't work if the item you want to pick up and wield is an arrow. I don't know if it's designed so or bug, but now this function is just not working for all kinds of items.

Ezhe:
This brings some little disadvantages in fighting, since it takes two turns to pick up and wield the weapon that slips off your hand during the fight.

JP_Finn:
Can you confirm you tried with Ctrl+,
Not Alt or g. I’ll check myself later too.

Ezhe:

--- Quote from: JP_Finn on March 05, 2024, 01:35:11 AM ---Can you confirm you tried with Ctrl+,
Not Alt or g. I’ll check myself later too.

--- End quote ---

Yes, just tried. Combinations involved with "ctrl" or "g" don't respond. At least not for me. I'm not sure if they're valid commands. I also tried it with another keyboard and got the same result.

Sami:

--- Quote from: Ezhe on March 04, 2024, 07:09:00 PM ---I just noticed that now I can't use the combination of "alt"+"," keys to pick up and wield the weapon on ground at the same time. Actually, before v3.83 update, this key combination couldn't work if the item you want to pick up and wield is an arrow. I don't know if it's designed so or bug, but now this function is just not working for all kinds of items.

--- End quote ---

Tried it (on Windows build) and "ctrl" and "," works on my end. Ezhe, you speak of "alt" and pick up key, but it's ctrl you should use.
If this just typo and you actually tried it with ctrl?

ctrl and (alternate pick up key) g doesn't seem to work at my end either, but I'm not sure if it's new thing - or just my bad/overlook from the past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version