UnReal World > Gameplay questions

Agriculture Harvest

(1/2) > >>

GrimmSpector:
What's the difference between Harvest Down and Harvest and Pick?? Where should I be using each??

Bert Preast:
Harvest down leaves the crop on the ground, harvest and pick puts the crop into your inventory.  So using harvest and pick is quicker!

GrimmSpector:

--- Quote from: Bert Preast on April 26, 2023, 06:50:28 PM ---Harvest down leaves the crop on the ground, harvest and pick puts the crop into your inventory.  So using harvest and pick is quicker!

--- End quote ---

Seems odd to have an option to leave it on the ground, but maybe if you're really overladen or something.

Bert Preast:
Originally the game left harvested crops on the ground.  It was changed recently to give the option to put them directly into the inventory, as farmers were complaining of massive RSI!

EDIT:  If you want an easy introduction to the game, you may want to look at my "Guide for the aspiring hunter" in the Guides & Tutorials forum here:

https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=6814.0

It's a bit powergamey I know, but it will teach most of the game and give you confidence to try a harder start the next time!

GrimmSpector:

--- Quote from: Bert Preast on April 26, 2023, 08:56:54 PM ---Originally the game left harvested crops on the ground.  It was changed recently to give the option to put them directly into the inventory, as farmers were complaining of massive RSI!

EDIT:  If you want an easy introduction to the game, you may want to look at my "Guide for the aspiring hunter" in the Guides & Tutorials forum here:

https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=6814.0

It's a bit powergamey I know, but it will teach most of the game and give you confidence to try a harder start the next time!

--- End quote ---

Thanks I'll take a look, there's a lot of changes since I last played, and much that once was known has been forgotten.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version