Topic: [3.72.2 linux] hill replaced with empty tile  (Read 3215 times)

Plotinus

« on: April 02, 2023, 03:05:07 PM »
A hill tile has been replaced with emptiness and too steep borders in a square all around it. It's just the single tile; I tried approaching it from all sides.

I had not visited this tile before, but I have some hardware issue with my computer (probably the PSU) that causes it to turn off now and then, so possibly I was in a nearby tile and some data was corrupted -- the hardware issue has happened a few times while i was searching for this ram and I didn't note down the locations I was in when it happened.

I have a save available in case this is an actual bug and unrelated to my hardware problem.

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 07:31:06 PM »
Did you check if it's ice/water, that has gotten me before.
Snow blindness.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Plotinus

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 08:09:20 PM »
 I would have guessed ice but it's "more than waist deep snow with thin crust"

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 09:57:56 PM »
I’m intrigued if the tile will spawn plants suited for Hill in the East/west/north region you’re once the snow melts. Or will it be void of everything.

anything