Topic: Paid empty containers of stolen goods being continuously required to be paid  (Read 1731 times)

Ezhe

« on: December 26, 2022, 04:07:13 AM »
The stolen goods will have (taken) label for some time when you steal them and take them outside the village without being caught. So will the empty containers when content poured out or consumed. And I found this when I stole a bag of beans from a village:
When I had eaten all stolen beans, the empty bag was left and marked with (taken). So, I went back to the same village without carrying the bag, in consideration that the bag was still plunder. But the villagers still knew it and required me to pay for the empty bag when I traded with them, even if I didn't carry it. Other stolen items, however, were not required to be paid. Then I paid for the bag, but it was asked to be paid again every time I entered that village.
Sometimes, people are desperate enough to steal food and cloth from village in order to survive coldness and starvation. I guess this is a small punishment for stealing, but still hope it could be fixed.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 04:37:39 AM by Ezhe »

anything