Topic: "Liking" posts in the Modding Forum  (Read 2337 times)

Bert Preast

« on: December 12, 2022, 09:56:29 PM »
Is there a reason we can't give "Likes" to posts in the Modding Forum?  It would be nice to give the hard-working modders some encouragement sometimes!

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 10:21:37 PM »
 You can 'like' in the Modding sub forum but not in the Mod releases sub. For me the 'downloads' number has been more important than a 'like' per say in there. jmo
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Bert Preast

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 02:03:08 AM »
I was referring to the hard-working modders.

Just joshing, love your work.  I see now it's a sub-forum thang, it's the same in the Bug reports forum.  Is there a reason why?

Privateer

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 02:47:48 AM »
I was referring to the hard-working modders.

I'm actually not sure why  :D
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2022, 06:52:40 PM »
Is there a reason we can't give "Likes" to posts in the Modding Forum?  It would be nice to give the hard-working modders some encouragement sometimes!

It's allowed now, and also at few other boards that were missing the option. So let there be likes everywhere.
There was no specific reason for not having like-option at some boards. It was just that these boards were created after installing the like system and in that case the like-option wasn't enabled there by default.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

anything