UnReal World > Bug reports

A Very Strange Start

<< < (2/2)

DfDevadander:

--- Quote from: Sami on June 02, 2017, 10:51:42 AM ---Well, it's kind of our bad that there's so much text in the game  ::)

--- End quote ---

Nonsense; I actually quite enjoy that you've taken the time to write so much story into the scenarios, as I've always loved to read and have a good backstory laid out so that the experience feels more rich and full. I say keep the amount of text currently involved in the game, and I will just do a better job of not skipping over it  :)

--- Quote from: Paul on June 07, 2017, 08:33:03 AM ---Sounds like an unintended feature to me. The bad people torched the whole village, not just your homestead! :)

--- End quote ---

It would seem to be the case, and perhaps the two survivors were merely doing their dead kinfolk an honor by placing them and their belongings in the sauna where they felt most comfortable in life

LaraXaby:
I was always too shy to ask this question myself, but the exact same thing happened when I chose this start and wound up next to a town (haven't had it happen with the unfortunate hunting accident one; maybe it never starts me off close enough to a town). Walked into town, saw like three or four dead people in a room and noped right out of that area. Glad to know what it was all about!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version