Topic: How to get Warflail?  (Read 4376 times)

Kyo

« on: May 25, 2022, 11:47:32 PM »
I'm making a "Flail Only" Challenge in UnReal World and I'd like to know how could I get the best flail ingame, The Warflail.

JP_Finn

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 12:51:19 AM »
Good luck, they spawn very rarely. Keep visiting Driik, Reemi, and have furs handy for Foreign Traders.
I haven't seen one in several characters.

Privateer

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 01:12:18 AM »
This was a recent discussion on the URW discord.
AFAIK

version: 3.10
released: 22-Apr-2008
-  warflail  have been completely removed because they actually belong to an entirely
   different historic era.

However, a character created in v 3.20 (I think is right) can get one and then migrate to 3.30  and then to 3.7 current version.
I did recently to verify for the afore mentioned discussion.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

JP_Finn

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 05:41:59 AM »
AFAIK

version: 3.10
released: 22-Apr-2008
-  warflail  have been completely removed because they actually belong to an entirely
   different historic era.

However, a character created in v 3.20 (I think is right) can get one and then migrate to 3.30  and then to 3.7 current version.
I did recently to verify for the afore mentioned discussion.

Ah, no wonder I've not seen one in a while... Maybe hint this to @Sami to update the F1 in-game browser/encyclopedia

White Hair

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 11:23:36 AM »

URW has a discord? What's the link?

Privateer

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 07:02:39 PM »
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.