Topic: EMERGENCY  (Read 3843 times)

Kyo

« on: April 18, 2022, 08:57:37 PM »
WHAT DO I DO?

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 10:16:55 PM »
WHAT DO I DO?

Poor doggo, leash him/her, go home, put doggo in your bed/house/pen, untie, drop a stack of raw food on the floor close by.

Check back is a couple days.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Kyo

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 12:52:07 AM »
WHAT DO I DO?

Poor doggo, leash him/her, go home, put doggo in your bed/house/pen, untie, drop a stack of raw food on the floor close by.

Check back is a couple days.
Thanks... Really Thanks...
Also, would it be safe to leash him in a village? I... Really have no home...

PALU

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 08:02:47 AM »
It would probably be OK in a village. However, I'd chose a place in the wilderness, preferably where I wanted to set up a more or less permanent camp/homestead and mark the location on the overland map to be able to find it when checking in on the dog.

If you don't have any enclosure, yes, leash the dog to make sure it can't wander off.

Kyo

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 06:10:58 PM »
It would probably be OK in a village. However, I'd chose a place in the wilderness, preferably where I wanted to set up a more or less permanent camp/homestead and mark the location on the overland map to be able to find it when checking in on the dog.

If you don't have any enclosure, yes, leash the dog to make sure it can't wander off.
NOPE!
Not leashing my animals in the wilderness after my Reinder Stag got MURDERED. IN FRONT OF ME, ONE TILE AWAY. BY A BEAR.
For some DAMN REASON the bear did not kill me... WHAT THE HELL??? I WAS SHIVERING.

anything