Topic: Someone know about Privateer from the old forum?  (Read 11087 times)

free8082002

« on: January 03, 2018, 04:14:55 PM »
He was working in some mods like "monstrous menu" and other about minning and smelting, cant find him or is mods here.

PALU

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 04:38:06 PM »
Privateer is posting fairly frequently, and you can find him in the "Members" list above (77 posts on this board at the time of this writing). I assume he'll answer fairly shortly.

Privateer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 08:31:31 PM »
Re: Someone know about Privateer from the old forum?

I know about me. I like long walks on the beach, sunsets, hot coffee and fishing.
I saw and caught a rainbow on 1-1-2018

You can message me through the board  :-*
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

free8082002

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 02:42:02 AM »
:p

stormwolf442

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 08:40:25 AM »
Re: Someone know about Privateer from the old forum?

I know about me. I like long walks on the beach, sunsets, hot coffee and fishing.
I saw and caught a rainbow on 1-1-2018

You can message me through the board  :-*

So THAT was you! I got there just before you did Priv! If you were wondering who bludgeoned the leprechaun, I was there just before you. I took his pot of gold and buried it deep in Njerp lands. I'm sure a seasoned player such as yourself will have no issues getting it!  :P

free8082002

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 01:56:43 PM »
Well, congratulations for the fish and the rainbow, the pictures dont appear yesterday and asume you party too much in new year.

- Have you made a mod that allow smelt? I see a picture in the old forum.

- You know what I need edit to allow rope in wild animals?
I miss that feature-bug from the past. Once, I explore a cave, in the 3 level deep jump to a pit and fall just in front of a sleeping bear. Not sure why but I put a rope on him, he follow me like a dog, after that I add rabbits and nearly anything. Also I recruit a njerpez once, I mean talking, not using a rope. But I dont try the rope on him, I think thats called bondage. I try the rope on a njerpez maiden tonight.
Well, again, how I add animals and njerpez to recruitable.
And maybe bondage.

Privateer

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 02:36:59 AM »
- Have you made a mod that allow smelt? I see a picture in the old forum.

- You know what I need edit to allow rope in wild animals?
 how I add animals and njerpez to recruitable.

I have but do not have a currently up to date version for metal creation and working mod.

As to leashing I think that is currently limited to your animals and abandoned town animals.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

free8082002

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 07:20:59 PM »
Sorry for insist.

- For what version is the metalworking mod? Its available?

- The list of animals that can be domesticated is modable?

DfDevadander

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 05:02:21 AM »
Ah that's a beautiful trout, and the rainbow isn't half bad either! I haven't fished for trout in a while, but I did go fishing for king salmon a few months back and caught a couple that were around 13 kilos (~30 lbs) along with a few decent northern pike, and found some late season dryad's saddle mushrooms; they were tough as leather but the flavour was as good as ever. As a (weird) side note, I've watched a video of yours on YouTube and I must say that after having seen your face on here, it matches your voice perfectly!

Privateer

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 09:07:50 PM »
Sorry for insist.

- For what version is the metalworking mod? Its available?

- The list of animals that can be domesticated is modable?

No worries, near as I can recall it was for version 3.20.  I don't have a workable version of this mod in my working folder.

Things that can be tethered can not be modified.

Ah that's a beautiful trout, and the rainbow isn't half bad either! I haven't fished for trout in a while, but I did go fishing for king salmon a few months back and caught a couple that were around 13 kilos (~30 lbs) along with a few decent northern pike, and found some late season dryad's saddle mushrooms; they were tough as leather but the flavour was as good as ever. As a (weird) side note, I've watched a video of yours on YouTube and I must say that after having seen your face on here, it matches your voice perfectly!

Thank you, Sounds like two really nice fish! I did try "slightly" to catch a salmon this year, but trout, clams and dungeness crab had to suffice.
Mods:

anything