Topic: Re: UnReal World Mobile Controller app for Android Devices  (Read 6492 times)

« on: April 17, 2022, 02:33:41 AM »
EDIT by Erkka: I split this reply from the development news section, for this was posted to a 2 years old thread. Resurrecting old dev news is not encouraged for the sake of the new readability. For comments and deeper discussion about (old or new) development posts it is better to start a new topic. Also, since this is not strictly related to UnReal World, but an accessory Android controller, I decided to move this to the off-topic section. (I was also considering the general section, but since the actual information content of the below comment is rather low, I thought off-topic to be most fitting)

---

The original post:

I can't say that I really enjoyed using it rather than the keyboard.  :-\
« Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 08:27:32 AM by Erkka »

Erkka

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 08:30:41 AM »
I can't say that I really enjoyed using it rather than the keyboard.

Hehe, well - absolutely no problem with that! For, if you feel comfortable with using the keyboard, then you really don't need this app. The core idea of this app is to offer an alternative for those players who, for a reason or another, find the physical keyboard somewhat difficult to use.
UnReal World co-designer, also working on a small side project called Ancient Savo

anything