Topic: Wounds, Injuries and Diseases  (Read 3849 times)

Kyo

« on: April 17, 2022, 05:27:04 AM »
In "Wounds, Injuries and Diseases", sometimes, when you are injured, it can show "BL" below state, what does that mean?
Note: It was after a damn boar really beated me up in the right eye after I tried killing it, and it killed me, to be honest, what the hell?!? So you're telling me a Boar is far more aggressive than animals like, Elks, Reindeers, Hunters, Woodsmen and All of that?!?!
Oh also, in injury it was all the way up.

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 06:39:09 AM »
Maybe 'Blood Loss'
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

PALU

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 08:04:57 AM »
I think it's bleeding, i.e. it's currently happening, so you ought to try to stem the bleeding. There's also a bar showing the current blood level.

Wild boars are dangerous in real life, so yes, they're far more aggressive and dangerous than elks and reindeer, especially sows with piglets. I have never encountered any humans apart from robbers and Njerps who are aggressive, though, but they too presumably get aggressive if you attack them, but only a murderous criminal would attack them.

ineedcords

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 03:49:51 PM »
In "Wounds, Injuries and Diseases", sometimes, when you are injured, it can show "BL" below state, what does that mean?
<snip>
PALU's right.
The devs explain what BL means in NEWS.TXT file which is located in the Unreal World game top-level directory:

Code: [Select]
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\UnRealWorld>rg.exe -sn BL NEWS.TXT|grep bleeding
STDIN
5749:         "BL" abbreviation is now used to mark bleeding wounds in injury

That is a note from:
 Version: 3.18 - beta 4
 Released: 3-Jan-2014
This could be a good day to utilize your squirrels hides.