Topic: Njerpez are getting close to my house!  (Read 2591 times)

Kyo

« on: April 14, 2022, 04:56:31 AM »
So, I was wandering around my lands, then I checked the map and for my surprise... THERE WAS A NJERPEZ LAND CLOSE TO MY HOUSE!
What do i do????
Should i move????

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 06:06:09 AM »
So, I was wandering around my lands, then I checked the map and for my surprise... THERE WAS A NJERPEZ LAND CLOSE TO MY HOUSE!
What do i do????
Should i move????

They do control a territory in game, though you may be more likely to have one come wondering around depending on how much into the 'purple?' area you are.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Kyo

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 06:42:53 AM »
What do i do????
Should i move????

They do control a territory in game, though you may be more likely to have one come wondering around depending on how much into the 'purple?' area you are.
The red Circle is the "Wasn't here before"

PALU

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 10:01:10 AM »
If you're in the eastern parts of the map (which you obviously are) you run the risk of running into raiders when moving about (they used to be spread evenly throughout the map).
If there's a new "controlled territory" fairly close I would assume they've set up a settlement or possibly a war camp there, which probably means they may have an increased level of raider activity where you are.

So, if you want to be safe from Njerps you should move to the western part of the map (but you won't be safe from robbers anywhere). Otherwise you should be prepared to suddenly run into a patrol as well as seeing them at a distance. Once you encounter them you'll have to decide whether to fight or try to flee.

Kyo

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 06:28:30 PM »
If you're in the eastern parts of the map (which you obviously are) you run the risk of running into raiders when moving about (they used to be spread evenly throughout the map).
If there's a new "controlled territory" fairly close I would assume they've set up a settlement or possibly a war camp there, which probably means they may have an increased level of raider activity where you are.

So, if you want to be safe from Njerps you should move to the western part of the map (but you won't be safe from robbers anywhere). Otherwise you should be prepared to suddenly run into a patrol as well as seeing them at a distance. Once you encounter them you'll have to decide whether to fight or try to flee.
This is a hard decision since it's almost winter...
Plus I don't wanna leave my home, I mean, just killed someone in a village and got it, but still, it's a very good home, I don't wanna lose it... However there is a village in the West, so... I'll think about it

PALU

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 09:35:13 AM »
If you're massacring villagers you shouldn't have any qualms against killing Njerps. It is possible to destroy Njerp villages/war camps. It's somewhat risky, but it can be done.