UnReal World > Gameplay questions

How to check if item limit is reached?

(1/2) > >>

werepacman:
What is the message to look at msglog.txt?

I decided to stay near settlement during first winter and forgot about item limit.
This settlement is very close to another one.
Now Items started to disappear despite it is only beginning of the game.
Can hare eat yarn?

Plotinus:
The message in the game is unmistakeable, it requires you to press space and it appears every few seconds. It starts appearing long before the items actually disappear.

The message to look for is:
"Whoa, items all over the place! Hoard wisely and spread your stuff over a larger area."

If you are within 3 worldmap tiles of a village, it's possible that people are picking up your stuff or that they are being incorrectly marked as village property. This isn't supposed to happen, and it doesn't if you just leave a few items near a village, but if you have a lot of stuff then I guess the game can get confused about it.

There could also be robbers, but you'd see footpritns and they'll approached you and start a fight.

PALU:
Yarn is newly introduced, so weird behavior with animals eating it cannot be completely ruled out, but if it happens it would be a bug.

werepacman:
I have old save.
I add pictture of my current settlement.

Turnip disappeared but traps are not trigered.
Inside the fence disapeared 3 baskets of seeds traps also not triggered.
Few yarns disappeared from punt.

So it seems it is humans? They can get behind the fence?
What if I build a house with wall to prevent stealing can they open the door?

PALU:
Humans can climb fences and open doors, yes. They can also pass traps without triggering them as well as intentionally disable them (the latter is something I've only seen Njerps do, although I assume robbers would as well).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version