Topic: [Fixed - persists in 3.71] Cordage used for smoking/drying increases in weight  (Read 5298 times)

« on: December 03, 2021, 11:09:57 PM »
As the title says, I have a 3,3m linen cord that weighs 108kg, and several others with lesser but equally unplausible weights. It seems that the weight increases every time the cord is used for smoking/drying.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 01:57:35 PM by Sami »

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 12:53:27 PM »
As the title says, I have a 3,3m linen cord that weighs 108kg, and several others with lesser but equally unplausible weights. It seems that the weight increases every time the cord is used for smoking/drying.

Quickly tried this with drying but couldn't see dramatic cordage weight issues with couple of drying sessions. Are you playing the latest version, 3.71?
However, I noticed that the auto-cut cordage used for these cooking activities has its initial weight a bit too high, so there's likely something to tune in any case.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 05:59:06 PM »
Yes, playing 3.71 , this happened over the course of a long period , there were small increases at first and then it got a lot larger, I've included a screenshot (sorry it's cropped to fit into the file size requirement). I did rejoin the cordage a couple of times, so this might have contributed. let me know if you need the savegame.

anything