Topic: Seeds  (Read 2471 times)

Tom H

« on: May 03, 2021, 05:01:11 AM »
Is there a way to separate a single handful of seeds, or leaves/flowers, from a container?

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 05:49:53 AM »
no you cant remove things from bags without destroying it all or unless your putting itno a different bag. why are you trying to do this just curious

Tom H

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 09:32:54 AM »
no you cant remove things from bags without destroying it all or unless your putting itno a different bag. why are you trying to do this just curious

One thing I do is experiment with herbs and seeds to see if there are any usable as bait in traps. I assume that a basket of 16 pounds of seeds/flowers, for instance, would not properly be considered to be bait?

Also, there are quests to supply village sages with the various herbs and, if I've already stored them in containers, it forces me to hunt them down again in the wild. I'm not even sure if the sage would accept herbs measured in pounds.

PALU

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 10:13:48 AM »
If you get grain by threshing the plants yourself you have it outside of a container.

Until the game introduces containers used for carrying (i.e. backpacks and the like) that have their own inventories and can be used to pick up/drop the whole set of items as a single action there's not much point in using containers for anything that doesn't require one (such as water and flour).

anything