UnReal World > Suggestions

Adventurer Gear

(1/3) > >>

Ares:
Adventurer's should generally start off with more armor. I frequently meet them strutting around half-naked. For instance, I just spoke to one wearing nothing but a cloak.

Matti-patti:
At least he has a cloak, I have seen an adventurer who was butt naked. He also refused to wear any clothing I traded to him, so it was probably some philosophical stance of his.

But I'd like to see adventurers have a bit more warrior like getup compared to woodsmen and hunters. Helm and shield typically, maybe some body armor occasionally

Tom H:
I'd like to see rain gear to cover a traveler, boots that get soaked in the rain, wide-brimmed hats for the rain. Perhaps skins that have been rubbed with animal fat for water-proofing.

Ares:

--- Quote from: Matti-patti on April 28, 2021, 12:43:51 PM ---At least he has a cloak, I have seen an adventurer who was butt naked. He also refused to wear any clothing I traded to him, so it was probably some philosophical stance of his.

But I'd like to see adventurers have a bit more warrior like getup compared to woodsmen and hunters. Helm and shield typically, maybe some body armor occasionally

--- End quote ---

Yes, right after I posted this, the very next adventurer I met was completely naked! I imagine the village I recruited him from were more than happy to be rid of his presence...

JP_Finn:
Even URW is a RPG, I also think renaming “adventurer” in to “warriors” would make better sense, theme and immersion wise. And with some suitable gear&garments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version