Topic: User-adjustable quest frequency ?.  (Read 2618 times)

jackyjoy123

« on: March 10, 2021, 02:50:29 PM »
Hello,

It has been a long time since I last played seriously, but I recall quests being too rare given that the percentage of them that can be viably completed is too low. rooms to go credit card Menards credit card qvc credit card Even if quests were easier to finish before they expire, the number of quests might not be enough for me personally. Consequently, I would appreciate it if there was a method to adjust the number of quests in the world.

thanks
jackyjoy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 01:17:55 PM by jackyjoy123 »

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 04:18:51 PM »
If the quests were given back to back, one would get them all done in few months.

If you’re looking for more quests, have you tried the mod Questing by @Privateer

PALU

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 06:53:46 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean with "viably completed". I skip robber quests depending on character and character development, and give up on the forest cover quest sometimes. The bird quest can be tricky, but I don't think I've failed it yet.
I've failed the shelter quest once, due to getting killed by the wolf (quite bad luck with the rolls, with 3 effective 80% rolls missed in a row, followed by an unconciousness inducing bite).
My recent forest spirit quest took a fair while as I had to look for materials for a number of months.

However, if you say "all those area search quests are too much of a hassle to be bothered with" and skip them because of that I can understand it, but don't consider that choice to be a sufficient reason to change the frequency,