Topic: [Adjusted - persists in 3.63] Impossible trade, foreign traders' carry limit.  (Read 10604 times)

Bert Preast

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2021, 04:03:05 PM »
Okay it has just happened again, I am trying to trade my furs for a long mail hauberk with a guy called Gilbrand, and he tells me I am just a few things away from making the trade but he can't carry my elk fur.

I have made a save for you to check, but it's rather big.  How do I get it to you?

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2021, 10:33:26 AM »
Okay it has just happened again, I am trying to trade my furs for a long mail hauberk with a guy called Gilbrand, and he tells me I am just a few things away from making the trade but he can't carry my elk fur.

I have made a save for you to check, but it's rather big.  How do I get it to you?

Great! You can use any file transfer service so send it, or if it's less than 10 Mb you can also e-mail it.
Save folders should compress down pretty nicely, though, if you eg. try to .zip it up.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

Bert Preast

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2021, 05:54:04 PM »
Just sent the save to sami@unrealworld.fi

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2021, 09:47:27 AM »
Just sent the save to sami@unrealworld.fi

Thanks. And indeed there was an issue which sometimes seems to still bring up this "can't carry" situation even though there is carrying capacity for the trading party. Will be fixed.
(Nevertheless, exotic valuable furs are still and always the best currency - in this case the character wouldn't be able to buy the hauberk even if all his furs were accepted.)
- Sami | UnReal World creator